Creative Critical Reflection 3.

Throughout this project, my production skills as well as my collaboration skills have greatly increased. Before this project, I wasn't as skilled in videography and editing along with marketing. To help me with this, my partner played a large part. We worked together to film scenes multiple times so we could make sure we found the right angles, lighting, and ways we could show emotions and important parts of the story line. Pre-film, I was very interested in photography and practiced it quite often but through the process learned videography was much different. This includes learning how to be incredibly steady with the camera to make sure you minimize shaking. If the frame is too shaky then it is hard to make out certain details represented. I also learned how to edit from my partner. She is very skilled in this and she taught me how to intertwine sections together to make a seamless transition. Aside from this, I learned how to market a product and appeal to a general audience. To do this, a director had to figure out who their film is going to be most watched by and once they do this, they find ways to market their film that will be seen specifically by this audience. Things like ads on youtube, pages on instagram, and snapchat ads are very important in ensuring a product is marketed well. I also believe my organization skills were improved. I had to learn how to organize my time and everyone else's. We had to make sure we had time to film, re-film, edit, and piece together other details to make sure our movie was perfect. Overall, this film helped me in many aspects with film, but also other skills that are necessary for success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Genre Research~ Sixteen Candles

Use of Conventions

Marketing Plan