Script

Protagonist: Beau 
Other characters... 
  • Olly 
  • Emma 
  • Beau’s Dad 

[fade in] 
 [camera on the sky with nondiegetic sounds in the background such as birds, wind, etc.] 
[Cuts to Beau laying on grass from a high angle, non diegetic sounds continue in the background.] 
[Camera follows Beau as she sits up] 
[Beau’s dad walks from behind carrying boxes] 

Beaus Dad: Get ready to go this is the last box. 
[Cuts to Beau’s dad carrying the box to the car]  

[fades into a shot that says one week earlier] 
[Shows Kilwins sign and pans to Beau and Emma] 

Emma: it’s so cold out tonight, so have you talked to your dad about moving 
Beau: Yeah he says we still have to go, I’m really going to miss Olly 
Emma: How does he feel about it 
Beau: I haven’t talked to him about it yet 
Emma: that’s really hard 
Beau: Lets go walk I don’t want to think about it anymore 

[A wide shot is used to show both characters walking down the street, then the flashback ends] 
[A wide shot is filmed showing the side of the car and Beau getting in]  
[ Beau’s dad hand is showed of him turning up the song and Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye starts playing] 
[flashes to Olly and Beau driving a jamming out to the song] 
[music fades] 
[Olly puts arm around Beau] 
Olly: Beau, I'm really going to miss you 
Beau: I'm going to miss you too Olly 
[flashed back to present day] 

Beau’s dad: Beau, say bye to the house 
[shows back wheel of car pulling away then pans to car driving away down the street] 
End Movie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Genre Research~ Sixteen Candles

Use of Conventions

Marketing Plan