Project Selection~ My Decision
My selection for the project would be the film. I chose this because film making is something that I like to adventure out with and experiment with. I consider myself a creative person and due to this I would be able to create this project and put a lot of deep thought into it. An idea that I have been pondering was creating a coming of age film starring a girl who is moving to a new place and it keeps flashing back to old memories of her friends and house. I will work in a group with one other person. She came up with the basic story line and I added some parts. Also, I will be in charge of some things like soundtrack and wardrobe and filming and she is in charge of things like casting and writing the story. I am very excited to partake in this project and I have many ideas that will make it an excellent film.
Comments
Post a Comment