Project Selection~ Magazine

For the AICE Media Studies project, the option of the magazine has many different positive aspects to it. First off, writing is very interesting to me and I have been able to achieve exceptional grades on my work. Fictional writing and journalism writings always inspire me, and I love to take part in interviews and write stories. An idea that would inspire me would be doing a travel magazine or fashion magazine. In this way, I could write about some topics that interest me along with styles of writing that I enjoy. Also, I would like this project due to the photography used in it. I have taken photography classes and enjoy being able to express my views of the world in the form of a picture.  While this project sounds fun, I feel it would be hard to write and article that hasn't already been written. For example, if you do a travel magazine you would have to make your excerpt very original and unique. The Media Studies magazine sounds very fascinating to work on even though it has some harder details related to it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Genre Research~ Sixteen Candles

Use of Conventions

Marketing Plan