Project Selection~ Film
For the Media Studies project I would most likely take part in the film assignment. From watching the Inside Story edition on Ferris Bueller's Day Off I learned a lot about how a film is made such as casting, editing, location shooting problems and how to fix them, and many other things that contribute to film making. Some of my attributes that would play into the making of a film would be my photography experience and good directing skills. I consider myself a leader but I also try to communicate with my peers to see what they are wanting and what their ideas are as well. With photography, I have taken classes so I know how to manage lighting, angles, and editing to achieve a certain mood and theme. In addition, I like to express myself and portray my ideas on screen but a challenge might be managing time to go out and be able to shoot scenes with people. This project seems very interesting and I feel that I could potentially learn a lot from it.
Comments
Post a Comment